Thursday, May 19, 2011

Title: Hairy Maclary from Donaldsons Dairy
Author: Lynley Dodd

Hairy Maclary from Donaldson Dairy is a book about a terrier dog named Hairy Maclary and his friends. Have you ever wondered what would scare a dog...? In this case it is a big, scary, black cat called Scarface Claw the toughest Tom in town. Hairy Maclary and his friends such as Hercules Morse as big as a horse, Bottomley Potts covered in spots, Muffin Mclay like a bundle of hay, Blitzer Maloney all skinny and bony and last but not least Schnitzel Vonn Crum with a very low tum are very scared of Scarface. This book is a very good read and I would recommend this book to boys and girls no matter what the age. I can guarantee that you would enjoy this book. If you enjoy this book you should deffinently read the rest of the books in the series. I would rate this book 4/5.

By Brianna


1 comment:

  1. Brianna, what a great book review. I particularly like that you recommended more by the same author and rated the book. I loved reading these books to my children.

    ReplyDelete