Thursday, May 19, 2011

Questions kids ask Joy Cowley

This book is about Joy Cowley. The book was edited by Penny Scown Designed by Tracey Moroney and printed in New Zealand by Wright and Carman. It is all about Joy Cowley from the age of seven months old till the age of sixty years old. I think the writer of this book did very well at getting all the facts about her together. The book was first published in 1996. I enjoyed reading all the interesting facts about Joy Cowley’s family and the fascinating life she led. I also found out that she has written over four hundred kids books most of them are in journal stories. She has also written some chapter books my personal favorite would have to be Bow down Shadrach.

By Nadia

2 comments:

  1. Nadia, I have never heard of this author. I will check it out this summer. Thank you

    Mrs. Phares
    Ohio

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love knowing that Joy Cowley loved in the Marlborough Sounds. That seems like an excellent place for an author to live!

    ReplyDelete